Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Feta Spread
Rate this Recipe
An amazing dip that's great with chips, crackers and toasted bread.
|1/2 lb cream cheese|
|1/2 lb feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1 cup artichoke hearts, (coarsely chopped)|
|1/2 cup calamata olives, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (chopped)|
|1/4 cup basil, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon garlic, (finely chopped)|
- Soften the cream cheese by leaving it out for a couple hours or gently warming it in a microwave.
- Mix all the ingredients in a table mixer with a paddle attachment (it doesn't work well with standard beaters) or pull on some food handling gloves and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a ball or pile in a bowl and serve with toasted pita triangles or your favorite cracker.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >