Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Greek Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Farm fresh vegetables are lightly coated with a creamy dressing.
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoons yogurt, (plain)|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon honey|
|2 tablespoons mint, (chopped)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 can chickpeas, (drained and rinsed)|
|1 red bell pepper, (seeded, deveined and finely diced)|
|1 zucchini, (finely diced)|
|1/3 bunch radishes, (finely diced)|
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, mint, garlic and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, bell pepper, zucchini and radishes.
- Pour dressing over vegetables then lightly toss, to coat.
- Spoon atop lettuce leaves then serve.
|Course:||Salad, Lunch, Dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >