Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Greek Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Farm fresh vegetables are lightly coated with a creamy dressing.
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoons yogurt, (plain)|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon honey|
|2 tablespoons mint, (chopped)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 can chickpeas, (drained and rinsed)|
|1 red bell pepper, (seeded, deveined and finely diced)|
|1 zucchini, (finely diced)|
|1/3 bunch radishes, (finely diced)|
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, mint, garlic and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, bell pepper, zucchini and radishes.
- Pour dressing over vegetables then lightly toss, to coat.
- Spoon atop lettuce leaves then serve.
|Course:||Salad, Lunch, Dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >