Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mouthwatering Watermelon Margaritas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Get ready for summer with this absolutely delicious margarita.
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 cups watermelon cubes|
|1/2 cup water|
|3/4 cup tequila, (silver or white)|
- Combine orange zest, sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring pan to a boil on high heat. Stir ingredients together.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. (Sugar should be dissolved)
- Pour saucepan syrup mixture into a bowl, let cool.
- Place watermelon cubes in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain watermelon puree with a sieve into a pitcher.
- Pour syrup into pitcher, stir together. Add tequila and lime juice and stir together.
- Pour margarita into glasses, garnish with lime wedges.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >