Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus Infused Margaritas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A fun and refreshing summertime drink.
|1 oz agave nectar|
|5 oz orange juice, fresh squeezed|
|5 oz tequila|
|1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped|
|3 oz lime juice|
- Combine agave nectar, citrus juice, tequila, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Place diced jalapeno in the shaker, muddle with a wooden spoon. Add ice cubes to shaker.
- Place lid on shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour margarita into serving glasses, strain out ice and jalapeno, and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Sit back, relax and sip on a cool drink.
When the weather heats up, cold drinks are in high demand. Try these tasty drink recipes by the pool. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >