Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus Infused Margaritas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A fun and refreshing summertime drink.
|1 oz agave nectar|
|5 oz orange juice, fresh squeezed|
|5 oz tequila|
|1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped|
|3 oz lime juice|
- Combine agave nectar, citrus juice, tequila, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Place diced jalapeno in the shaker, muddle with a wooden spoon. Add ice cubes to shaker.
- Place lid on shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour margarita into serving glasses, strain out ice and jalapeno, and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Sit back, relax and sip on a cool drink.
When the weather heats up, cold drinks are in high demand. Try these tasty drink recipes by the pool. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >