Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ham and Almond Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
Spruce up your boxed stuffing with this amazing recipe.
|1 box premade stuffing|
|1/4 cup butter, (melted)|
|1/2 lb ham, (precooked, diced)|
|1 cup chicken stock|
|1/4 cup almond slivers|
|1 onion, (chopped, caramelized)|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together apple cider, melted butter and chicken stock.
- Pour stuffing into a medium mixing bowl. Pour butter mixture over stuffing, cover and toss well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ham, almond slivers and onion. Add to stuffing and toss.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >