Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Pork With Peach Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A spicy but sweet combination that creates a memorable meal.
|1 pound pork tenderloin|
|3 1/2 tablespoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|2 peaches, (peeled, pitted, and chopped)|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/4 cup green chilies, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup black beans|
|1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon red bell pepper, (finely chopped)|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic, (minced)|
|1 jalapeño, (stemmed, seeded, and chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Trim fat and cut tenderloin in quarters, 3/4 inch thick.
- In a blender, combine, chilies, cumin, chile powder, salt, onion, cayenne, pepper, oil, onion powder, 2 tablespoons cilantro and garlic, until a smooth paste.
- Rub paste on pork and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine, balsamic, bell pepper, peaches, beans, remaining cilantro, sugar and jalapeño.
- Grill pork on medium for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Spread salsa over pork and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Peach, Pork|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >