Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Scrumptious Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
So simple, so delicious, a great meal any time of the day.
|2 pounds chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
|6 hamburger buns|
|1 sweet onion, (sliced)|
|1 bottle barbecue sauce|
- Remove fat from chicken and place in slow cooker.
- Add onion, barbecue sauce to chicken.
- Set heat to low, cook for 8 hours.
- Take cooker contents; shredded chicken, barbecue sauce and onion and add to buns.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >