Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marvelous Maple and Brown Sugar Ham
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Slow cooked and extra sweet.
|2 cups pineapple juice|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup maple syrup|
|8 lb spiral-cut ham, (bone-in or boneless)|
- Place ham inside the crockpot. Rub brown sugar evenly over ham.
- Whisk together maple syrup and pineapple juice in a small mixing bowl. Pour maple syrup- pineapple juice mixture over ham.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on low heat for 4 hours. Baste ham with juices and cook for an additional hour.
- Remove ham from crock pot and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >