Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Sweet Potato French Fries
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Seasoned with cinnamon and paprika, these sweet potato fries enhance many entrees.
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|2 sweet potatoes, (peeled then cut lengthwise into ½-inch wide strips)|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, cinnamon and paprika. Add sweet potato strips to the bowl then toss to coat.
- Place sweet potato French fries on a baking sheet, in a single layer. Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >