Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
Enjoy classic BLT flavor in a colorful appetizer.
|8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy, crumbled|
|1 1/3 cups Roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped|
|1 cup chopped lettuce|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 French bread loaf, cut into 1/4-inch slices|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Stir together bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, basil, garlic, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil; place on a baking sheet. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 7 minutes per side. Turn once during cooking time. When done, cool.
- Spoon topping onto each toasted bread slice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >