Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
Enjoy classic BLT flavor in a colorful appetizer.
|8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy, crumbled|
|1 1/3 cups Roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped|
|1 cup chopped lettuce|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 French bread loaf, cut into 1/4-inch slices|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Stir together bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, basil, garlic, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil; place on a baking sheet. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 7 minutes per side. Turn once during cooking time. When done, cool.
- Spoon topping onto each toasted bread slice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >