Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Cranberry Apple Crisp
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Perfectly sweet with a nice crunch.
|2 cups fresh cranberries|
|3 cups Honeycrisp apples, peeled and chopped|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tablespoons flour|
|1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/4 cup chopped pecans|
|1/2 cup melted butter|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 11" x 7" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apples, sugar and flour; spoon cranberry-apple mixture into baking dish.
- Topping: In a bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and butter until crumbly; sprinkle over cranberry-apple mixture. Bake until fruit is tender, about 50 minutes.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >