Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Cranberry Apple Crisp
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Perfectly sweet with a nice crunch.
|2 cups fresh cranberries|
|3 cups Honeycrisp apples, peeled and chopped|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tablespoons flour|
|1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/4 cup chopped pecans|
|1/2 cup melted butter|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 11" x 7" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apples, sugar and flour; spoon cranberry-apple mixture into baking dish.
- Topping: In a bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and butter until crumbly; sprinkle over cranberry-apple mixture. Bake until fruit is tender, about 50 minutes.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >