Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ham and Cheese Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Makes 12 Muffins |
|2 cups flour|
|1 Tbsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1 cup buttermilk|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|8 oz. ham steak, boneless, diced|
|2 cups cheddar cheese, grated|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease and flour 12 regular muffin tins. In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. Whisk together the egg, buttermilk and oil in a small bowl. Stir in the ham and cheese. Using a rubber spatula, stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Spoon into each of the prepared muffin tins approximately 3/4 full. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from muffin tin and let cool.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >