Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A traditonal Irish dish that's incredibly tasty.
|4 red potatoes, (scrubbed, clean and quartered)|
|2 cups baby carrots, (halved lengthwise)|
|3 cups cabbage, chopped|
|3 1/2 lb. corned beef brisket, (plus spice packet)|
|3 cups water|
|1 tablespoon caraway seeds|
- Place the potatoes, carrots and cabbage in a 5 quart slow cooker. Cut brisket in half; place over the vegetables.
- Add the water, caraway seeds and contents of spice packet to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until the meat is tender and fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >