Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun Appetizer Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Shake things up with this sweet and spicy dish.
|1 pound ground beef|
|1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce|
|2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon parsley, dried|
|1/4 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup barbeque sauce|
|1/2 cup peach preserves|
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves. When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >