Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun Appetizer Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Shake things up with this sweet and spicy dish.
|1 pound ground beef|
|1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce|
|2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon parsley, dried|
|1/4 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup barbeque sauce|
|1/2 cup peach preserves|
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves. When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >