Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttery Broiled Cod
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A truly decadent dish that's full of flavor!
|1/4 cup Italian salad dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon curry powder|
|1/8 teaspoon paprika|
|1/8 teaspoon Salt|
|2 cod fillets|
|2 teaspoons butter|
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, sugar and seasonings.
- Add cod fillets to bag. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish is fully cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter on each fillet; let stand until melted. Serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >