Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No-Fuss Beef Lasagna
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Easy to make, and full of culinary comfort.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 jar spaghetti sauce|
|1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
|15 oz ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 egg, slightly beaten|
|10 lasagna noodles|
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded|
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with salt. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and red pepper.
- Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg in medium bowl.
- Spread 2 cups beef sauce in bottom of large baking dish. Top with 4 noodles, arranged lengthwise in single layer; place fifth noodle crosswise at end of dish, breaking noodle to fit. Press noodles lightly into sauce. Spread all the ricotta mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese; top with 1-1/2 cups beef sauce. Top with remaining noodles in single layer; press into sauce. Top with remaining beef sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Let stand 15 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Pasta|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >