Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No-Fuss Beef Lasagna
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Easy to make, and full of culinary comfort.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 jar spaghetti sauce|
|1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
|15 oz ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 egg, slightly beaten|
|10 lasagna noodles|
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded|
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with salt. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and red pepper.
- Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg in medium bowl.
- Spread 2 cups beef sauce in bottom of large baking dish. Top with 4 noodles, arranged lengthwise in single layer; place fifth noodle crosswise at end of dish, breaking noodle to fit. Press noodles lightly into sauce. Spread all the ricotta mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese; top with 1-1/2 cups beef sauce. Top with remaining noodles in single layer; press into sauce. Top with remaining beef sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Let stand 15 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pasta, Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >