Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
One Pot Spaghetti
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 large onion, (chopped)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1 teaspoon oregano|
|6 oz. tomato paste|
|8 oz. tomato sauce|
|3 cups tomato juice|
|1 cup water|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|7 oz. spaghetti|
|Parmesan cheese, (grated)|
- Add ground beef, onion and garlic to a Dutch oven. Cook and stir until ground beef is crumbled and no longer pink. Drain ground beef and return to pan.
- Add sugar, chili powder, oregano, tomato paste, tomato sauce, tomato juice, water, salt and black pepper to Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover Dutch oven and simmer ingredients, stirring often, 30 minutes.
- Add pasta to Dutch oven. Cover Dutch oven and simmer ingredients, stirring often, until pasta is tender, about 20 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
|Cooking Method:||Boil, Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >