Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tangy Grilled Top Round Steak with Lime
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious twist on the everyday grilled steak.
|1 beef top round steak, about 1 lb.|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground black pepper, to taste|
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade into bag, seal shut. Coat steak thoroughly. Place in refrigerator. Keep in refrigerator for 6-10 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade. Place steak on grill uncovered. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. (Or until desired doneness)
- Carve steak into thin slices and season with salt and pepper.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Top Round Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >