Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili con Queso
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect appetizer for dinner and parties.
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 cup white onion, finely chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 can chopped green chiles, 4 oz.|
|2 fresh jalapenos, seeds and stems removed, finely chopped|
|1 can whole tomatoes, 14.5 oz., drained|
|2 cups Longhorn cheese, grated|
|2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, grated|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onions are clear.
- Add the chiles, jalapenos and tomatoes. Rough-chop or break up the tomatoes with a spoon.
- Turn the heat to low and add the grated cheeses, stirring until cheese melts.
- When ready to serve, stir in the sour cream, just until well combined and remove from heat. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >