Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Homemade Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
So simple and so delicious.
|1/3 cup bread crumbs|
|2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 teaspoon majoram, dried|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved and cut into strips|
|1 egg white, lightly beaten|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|Dipping sauce, your preference|
- On a sheet of waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, majoram, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dip chicken into egg white, allowing any excess to drip back into bowl. Dredge in bread crumbs, turning to coat and patting so crumbs adhere.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning once, until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Place chicken on platter. Serve immediately with dipping sauces.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >