Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Full flavored and easy to prepare.
|2 cups well-cooked or canned chickpeas, drained, liquid reserved|
|1/2 cup tahini, optional, with some of its oil|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling|
|2 to taste garlic cloves, peeled|
|to taste salt and black pepper|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin or paprika, plus a sprinkling for garnish|
|1 juice of lemon, plus more as needed|
|fresh parsley leaves, chopped,for garnish|
- Put everything except the parsley in a food processor and begin to process; add the chickpea liquid or water as needed to allow the machine to produce a smooth puree.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning (I often find I like to add much more lemon juice).
- Serve, drizzled with the olive oil and sprinkled with a bit more cumin or paprika and some parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >