Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Dijon Chicken Salad Wraps
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|2 cups cooked chicken, chopped|
|1/2 cup celery, diced|
|1/4 cup red onion, diced|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|dash black pepper|
|4 flour tortillas|
- In a bowl, combine cooked chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Put 1/4 of the chicken salad mixture on the bottom third of each tortilla.
- Fold the bottom up over the salad and fold in the sides, while rolling the tortilla up to enclose the chicken salad filling.
- Serve immediately.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >