Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Dijon Chicken Salad Wraps
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|2 cups cooked chicken, chopped|
|1/2 cup celery, diced|
|1/4 cup red onion, diced|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|dash black pepper|
|4 flour tortillas|
- In a bowl, combine cooked chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Put 1/4 of the chicken salad mixture on the bottom third of each tortilla.
- Fold the bottom up over the salad and fold in the sides, while rolling the tortilla up to enclose the chicken salad filling.
- Serve immediately.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >