Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Create a deliciously healthy dinner in no time.
|1 beaten egg|
|1/4 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup spaghetti sauce|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Peel eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Dip eggplant into egg, then into flour, turning to coat both sides. In a large skillet cook eggplant, half at a time, in hot oil for 4 to 6 minutes or till golden, turning once. (If necessary, add additional oil.) Drain on paper towels.
- To bake in the oven, place eggplant slices in a single layer in a medium baking dish. (If necessary, cut slices to fit.) Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with spaghetti sauce an mozzarella. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- To heat in the skillet, wipe skillet with paper towels and return eggplant slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with spaghetti sauce and cheese. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till heated through.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >