Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Create a deliciously healthy dinner in no time.
|1 beaten egg|
|1/4 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup spaghetti sauce|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Peel eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Dip eggplant into egg, then into flour, turning to coat both sides. In a large skillet cook eggplant, half at a time, in hot oil for 4 to 6 minutes or till golden, turning once. (If necessary, add additional oil.) Drain on paper towels.
- To bake in the oven, place eggplant slices in a single layer in a medium baking dish. (If necessary, cut slices to fit.) Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with spaghetti sauce an mozzarella. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- To heat in the skillet, wipe skillet with paper towels and return eggplant slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with spaghetti sauce and cheese. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till heated through.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >