Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Create a deliciously healthy dinner in no time.
|1 beaten egg|
|1/4 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup spaghetti sauce|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Peel eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Dip eggplant into egg, then into flour, turning to coat both sides. In a large skillet cook eggplant, half at a time, in hot oil for 4 to 6 minutes or till golden, turning once. (If necessary, add additional oil.) Drain on paper towels.
- To bake in the oven, place eggplant slices in a single layer in a medium baking dish. (If necessary, cut slices to fit.) Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with spaghetti sauce an mozzarella. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- To heat in the skillet, wipe skillet with paper towels and return eggplant slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with spaghetti sauce and cheese. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till heated through.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >