Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Glazed Ginger Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Simple and zingy wings everyone will love.
|12 chicken wings|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup orange juice|
|2 tablespoons minced green onions, green parts only, for garnish|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup orange marmalade|
|2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
- Combine soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger and pepper in small bowl. Pour half of mixture into a container; cover and refrigerate. Pour remainder of mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and seal bag. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, for at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- When you are ready to cook, remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Add marinade from refrigerated container and orange juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for about 15 - 17 minutes or until sauce is caramelized. Transfer wings to serving platter. Pour sauce from skillet over wings and garnish with green onions.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >