Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Pork Chop Dinner
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A scrumptious main dish the whole family will love.
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger|
|4 boneless pork chops, trimmed|
|1/3 cup chicken broth, divided|
|2 cups broccoli flowerets|
|1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard|
|1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar|
|2 teaspoon honey|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted|
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pork chops; cook, turning once until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of broth and cover. Reduce heat to low; cook until pork chops are cooked through and are no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Transfer pork to serving plates; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to boil over high heat. Place broccoli in steamer basket in pan. Cover and steam until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining broth, mustard, vinegar, honey, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add broth mixture to skillet. Increase heat to high. Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Arrange broccoli on plates with pork chops. Spoon sauce over chops. Sprinkle broccoli with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >