Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Pork Chop Dinner
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A scrumptious main dish the whole family will love.
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger|
|4 boneless pork chops, trimmed|
|1/3 cup chicken broth, divided|
|2 cups broccoli flowerets|
|1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard|
|1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar|
|2 teaspoon honey|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted|
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pork chops; cook, turning once until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of broth and cover. Reduce heat to low; cook until pork chops are cooked through and are no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Transfer pork to serving plates; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to boil over high heat. Place broccoli in steamer basket in pan. Cover and steam until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining broth, mustard, vinegar, honey, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add broth mixture to skillet. Increase heat to high. Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Arrange broccoli on plates with pork chops. Spoon sauce over chops. Sprinkle broccoli with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >