Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 20 |
Combining fall flavors and favorites into one dish.
|2 lb Golden Delicious apples|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup butter|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/8 teaspoon allspice|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
- Core, peel and slice apples into 1/4-inch wedges.
- Place butter in a skillet and melt over low heat.
- Place apples in the skillet. Top with brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, lemon juice and nutmeg. Cover skillet and let apples simmer until they are tender. Transfer apples to a mixing bowl. (Leave juices in skillet)
- Whisk together apple cider and cornstarch in a small bowl. (Whisk until they are no clumps) Pour apple cider into skillet, bring to medium heat and stir together very well.
- Pour skillet liquid over apples. Toss to evenly coat and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >