Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 20 |
Combining fall flavors and favorites into one dish.
|2 lb Golden Delicious apples|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup butter|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/8 teaspoon allspice|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
- Core, peel and slice apples into 1/4-inch wedges.
- Place butter in a skillet and melt over low heat.
- Place apples in the skillet. Top with brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, lemon juice and nutmeg. Cover skillet and let apples simmer until they are tender. Transfer apples to a mixing bowl. (Leave juices in skillet)
- Whisk together apple cider and cornstarch in a small bowl. (Whisk until they are no clumps) Pour apple cider into skillet, bring to medium heat and stir together very well.
- Pour skillet liquid over apples. Toss to evenly coat and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >