Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Sweet Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
The perfect cookie for fall.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 stick butter|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|4 cups flour|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|4 tablespoons water|
|1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and vegetable oil. Mix together well, until smooth.
- Add salt, cream of tartar, pumpkin pie spice, flour and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon dough onto baking sheet. Press down with bottom of glass.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- As cookies are cooling. Combine water, pumpkin pie spice and powdered sugar for glaze.
- Spread glaze on top of cookies and let harden for 2 hours before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >