Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Graham Cracker, Pretzel and Oreo Bark
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
A festive Halloween treat, all the best sweets in one single bar.
|1 cup mini chocolate chips|
|8 pretzel sticks, (broken in half)|
|16 graham crackers|
|1 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces|
|24 oz white almond bark, (white chocolate with almonds)|
|12 Oreo cookies, (chopped)|
|1/4 cup pistachios, (chopped)|
|Optional ingredients: mini marshmallows, candy corns, M & M's, colored sprinkled|
- Melt white almond bark in double boiler. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a rimmed baking sheet, cover entire surface. Pour the almond bark on top of the crackers.
- Sprinkle pretzels, pistachios, Reeses pieces and chocolate chips. Sprinkle on additional ingredients if needed.
- Lightly press down the mixture into the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator and let chill until hardened. 2 hours at least.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into small pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >