Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Peach & Blueberry Bites
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A sweet and fruity confection that’s sure to be a hit.
|1 lb. blueberries|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|2/3 cup chopped pecans|
|3 peaches, halved, pitted, and sliced thin|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 oz. flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 oz. unsalted butter, plus more for pan|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir together cinnamon, half the salt, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter and work in with fingers until clumps form. Add in pecans and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining salt, sugar, blueberries, cornstarch and peaches. Stir together until fruit is evenly coated.
- Butter a large pan and spread out fruit mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on fruit.
- Place in oven, bake for 40-45 minutes. Center should brown and bubble.
- Allow cooling then cut into equal sized pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >