Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Serve just-baked breadsticks as an appetizer, with marinara sauce, or with your favorite pasta dishes.
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, (grated)|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes, (dried)|
|1 container refrigerated breadsticks|
|3 tablespoons butter, melted|
|Salt, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, garlic powder and dried parsley flakes.
- Roll each piece of dough into a 10-inch rope and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle the cheese mixture onto the breadsticks.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden; season with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >