Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup peanut oil|
|1 tsp sesame oil|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|red pepper flakes, to taste|
- Boil water in a large kettle. Cook noodles according to the package directions. Drain, rinse well under cold running water and drain thoroughly.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a salad bowl. Add noodles, carrots, and snow peas; toss well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves, sprinkle with crushed peanuts and garnish with pickled ginger.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >