Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A citrus infised dish that's absolutely delicious!
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons rice vinegar|
|2 tablespoons green onions, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon ginger, (peeled,minced)|
|1 red chile, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons orange rind, (grated)|
|2 oranges, (juiced)|
|1 lb. shrimp, (peeled and deveined)|
|2 oranges, (peeled, cut in half and quartered)|
|8 wooden skewers, (soaked in water for 30 minutes)|
- Put vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, cilantro, ginger, red chile, orange rind, and orange juice in a bowl; whisk to combine.
- Add shrimp to bowl, toss to coat, and then cover bowl. Place bowl in refrigerator and marinate for 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from dish, and reserve marinade.
- Alternately thread shrimp and orange quarters onto each of 8 (8 inch) wooden skewers.
- Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray, and then heat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place skewers onto grill pan; cook 4 minutes per side or until done. Baste with reserved marinade while cooking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >