Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch|
|2 lb fresh plums, pitted and halved|
|1/2 cup red currant jelly, melted|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line the tart pan with the pastry dough. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is light brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the bottom of the tart shell.
- Starting at the edge, arrange the plums on top of the dough in a circular direction, overlapping slightly. Bake for 20-30 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Glaze tart with warm red currant jelly.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >