Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch|
|2 lb fresh plums, pitted and halved|
|1/2 cup red currant jelly, melted|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line the tart pan with the pastry dough. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is light brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the bottom of the tart shell.
- Starting at the edge, arrange the plums on top of the dough in a circular direction, overlapping slightly. Bake for 20-30 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Glaze tart with warm red currant jelly.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >