Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|4 New York steaks, 1-inch thick|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|roasted potatoes or asparagus, (optional)|
- Dry steaks with paper towels. Mix salt and pepper togetherand season both sides of the steaks.
- For Topping, in a medium bowl, mix together (or process infood processor) cream cheese, blue cheese, shallot andparsley. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Grill the steaks on a hot barbecue or grill pan, till done asdesired, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Spoonblue cheese topping onto steaks, dividing evenly. Leavesteaks on grill just until topping softens. Remove from grillto warm serving plates and serve at once.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >