Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|4 New York steaks, 1-inch thick|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|roasted potatoes or asparagus, (optional)|
- Dry steaks with paper towels. Mix salt and pepper togetherand season both sides of the steaks.
- For Topping, in a medium bowl, mix together (or process infood processor) cream cheese, blue cheese, shallot andparsley. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Grill the steaks on a hot barbecue or grill pan, till done asdesired, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Spoonblue cheese topping onto steaks, dividing evenly. Leavesteaks on grill just until topping softens. Remove from grillto warm serving plates and serve at once.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >