Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|4 New York steaks, 1-inch thick|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|roasted potatoes or asparagus, (optional)|
- Dry steaks with paper towels. Mix salt and pepper togetherand season both sides of the steaks.
- For Topping, in a medium bowl, mix together (or process infood processor) cream cheese, blue cheese, shallot andparsley. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Grill the steaks on a hot barbecue or grill pan, till done asdesired, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Spoonblue cheese topping onto steaks, dividing evenly. Leavesteaks on grill just until topping softens. Remove from grillto warm serving plates and serve at once.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >