Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Orchard Harvest Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A great choice for a healthy lunch or dinner.
|1 rotisserie chicken|
|2 stalks celery, chopped|
|2 Pink Lady apples, peeled and diced|
|1/4 cup golden raisins|
|1/4 cup cranberries, dried|
|1/2 cup light mayonnaise|
|salt, to taste|
|pepper, to taste|
|cayenne pepper, to taste, optional|
- Remove all chicken from rotisserie chicken. Discard skin and bones. Dice chicken into small chunks.
- Combine chicken with celery, apples, golden raisins, and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, as much to your liking. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to your liking.
- Can en enjoyed immediately or refrigerated.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >