Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 tbsp dry sherry|
|3 tbsp oyster sauce|
|1 tbsp sesame oil|
|cracked black pepper, to taste|
|steamed rice or noodles (optional)|
- Slice the beef tenderloin into very thin strips and combine in a bowl with the soy sauce and ginger, and 1 tbsp each of the peanut oil and the cornstarch. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the peanut oil in a wok and stir-fry the beef for 1 minute. Remove and set aside. Reheat the wok and add the remaining 1 tbsp peanut oil. Add the garlic and mushrooms, and stir-fry for 3 minutes (the mushrooms will produce quite a bit of water, this will help comprise a stock). Return the beef to the wok along with the “Sauce” and stir in a little cornstarch mixed with water to thicken the sauce. Serve at once with a sprinkle of minced green onions.
- Note: This dish is great with steamed rice or noodles of any kind and would also work well with sautéed Napa cabbage, steamed baby bok choy, or wilted spinach.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >