Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 tbsp dry sherry|
|3 tbsp oyster sauce|
|1 tbsp sesame oil|
|cracked black pepper, to taste|
|steamed rice or noodles (optional)|
- Slice the beef tenderloin into very thin strips and combine in a bowl with the soy sauce and ginger, and 1 tbsp each of the peanut oil and the cornstarch. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the peanut oil in a wok and stir-fry the beef for 1 minute. Remove and set aside. Reheat the wok and add the remaining 1 tbsp peanut oil. Add the garlic and mushrooms, and stir-fry for 3 minutes (the mushrooms will produce quite a bit of water, this will help comprise a stock). Return the beef to the wok along with the “Sauce” and stir in a little cornstarch mixed with water to thicken the sauce. Serve at once with a sprinkle of minced green onions.
- Note: This dish is great with steamed rice or noodles of any kind and would also work well with sautéed Napa cabbage, steamed baby bok choy, or wilted spinach.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >