May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-seared Ribeye with Sauteed Mushrooms
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
The easiest steak dinner for one.
|1 ribeye steak|
|3 tablespoons olive oil, more for seasoning steak|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1/2 cup white mushrooms, sliced|
|1 scallion, sliced|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Evenly coat entire steak with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot add the steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium then flip. Cook steak for an additional 5 minutes, for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a plate and let rest.
- In a separate skillet, add 3 tablespoons olive oil and butter, bring skillet to medium heat.
- Once the butter melts, add crushed garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add sliced mushrooms and lightly season with salt and black pepper. Saute mushrooms until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add scallions to skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Spoon mushroom, scallions and garlic over steak.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >