May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shredded Beef Soft Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Simple yet oh so flavorful beef tacos.
|2 jars salsa, your preference|
|5 teaspoons chili powder|
|2 tablespoons cider vinegar|
|1 1/2 lb beef chuck pot roast, trimmed|
|12 tortillas, warmed|
|3 cups shredded lettuce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Spoon 1 cup of the salsa into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining salsa, chili powder and vinegar to a slow cooker, stir to combine ingredients. Add beef, cover slow cooker, and cook on low for 10-12 hours. Shred meat using two forks then place in a serving bowl.
- Place lettuce and sour cream in separate serving bowls.
- Remove pit from avocados, peel and dice. Place diced avocado in a serving bowl.
- Place serving bowls and warmed tortillas on table, create tacos and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >