May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The tastiest homemade fish taco.
|1/2 cup salsa|
|1/2 cup tartar sauce|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1/2 cup seafood fry mix|
|4 tilapia fillets, cut into bite size pieces|
|4 taco shells|
- In a small bowl, stir together salsa and tartar sauce. Cover with plastic wrap then refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a shallow dish, stir together cumin and seafood fry mix.
- Moisten tilapia pieces with water; shake off excess. Coat tilapia pieces, several at a time, in fry mixture. Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Add oil to a large, heavy skillet, filling no more than 1/3 full.
- Heat over medium heat. Fry tilapia pieces, several at a time, until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fish once during cooking time. Drain cooked tilapia on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Evenly divide tilapia among warmed tortillas. Serve with tartar-salsa.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >