May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Picnic Oven-Fried Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
No picnic would be complete without "fried" chicken.
|Cooking oil spray|
|7 tablespoons butter|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup breadcrumbs|
|8 chicken drumsticks, skinned|
|Salt and black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip drumsticks in melted butter then coat in the Parmesan cheese-breadcrumbs. Place drumsticks in a baking pan then sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Bake uncovered for about 1 hour.
- Serve hot, or chill before taking on a picnic.
|Main Ingredient:||Poultry, Chicken Drumsticks|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >