May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Saucy BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Tender, sweet and absolutely delicious!
|2/3 cup BBQ sauce|
|2/3 cup teriyaki sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon grated ginger|
|2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes|
|2 cups pineapple chunks|
|1 sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
|2 tablespoons canola oil|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Combine barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, minced garlic and ginger in a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined. Pour 1/2 cup of the sauce into a separate container and place in the refrigerator.
- Place the chicken in a large sealable container. Pour the BBQ sauce mixture over top. Place the lid/cover on the container and toss to coat the chicken. Place the container in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the container and discard the marinade.
- Remove the reserved BBQ sauce mixture from the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Alternate the chicken, pineapple, sweet onion and red bell pepper on the skewers. Brush with canola oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush the reserved BBQ sauce mixture over the kabobs and cook for an additional 2 minutes, turning occasionally.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Pineapple|