May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Sheet Pan Omelet
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Ready in under 30 minutes!
|1 tablespoon salted butter, melted|
|1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced|
|1 cup packed baby spinach, roughly chopped|
|3 green onions, chopped|
|1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup whole milk|
|1 teaspoon granulated garlic|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Liberally spray a large rimmed pan with cooking spray. Pour melted butter into pan and roll around to coat all sides.
- Place the bell pepper, spinach, green onion and bacon in the pan. Sprinkle half of the cheese over top.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Add the whole milk, granulated garlic, black pepper, salt and onion powder to the bowl. Whisk together until thoroughly mixed. Pour the mixture into pan. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top.
- Place the pan into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 12 squares and enjoy!