May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Sweet and savory with some heat.
|1/2 cup coconut milk|
|1/4 cup orange juice|
|2 teaspoons lime juice|
|3 teaspoons soy sauce|
|4 teaspoons hot sauce, your preference|
|1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 can pineapple chunks, 20 oz.|
|Olive oil, for brushing|
- Pour the coconut milk, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce and hot sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir together well. Pour into a large container with a lid.
- Add the shrimp to the container. Place the lid on top and toss to coat shrimp. Place the container into the refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate.
- Place 8 wooden skewers in water to soak while the shrimp marinates.
- Assemble skewers by alternating two pineapple chunks followed by a shrimp until skewer is full. Repeat process with remaining pineapple and shrimp on each skewer.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush olive oil over the grill grates.
- Place shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for between 4-5 minutes per side.
|Main Ingredient:||Shrimp, Pineapple|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >