Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Garlic Pita Wedges
Rate this Recipe
Serves 48 |
Try this simple and delectable side.
|Butter-flavored cooking spray|
|6 6 inch pitas|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spray one side of each pita with cooking spray, and then sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Place wedges on baking sheets, in a single layer.
- Bake until golden, about 6 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >