Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Louisiana Creole Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An easy to prepare side dish with amazing flavor.
|1 can chicken broth|
|1 can tomato sauce|
|1 cup yellow onion, finely chopped|
|1 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon thyme, dried|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 cup long-grain white rice|
- In a medium saucepan, add chicken broth, tomato sauce, onion, bell pepper, garlic, thyme, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and fluff rice with a fork. Place rice in a serving dish. Serve immediately.
|Main Ingredient:||Grains, Rice|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >