Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Louisiana Creole Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An easy to prepare side dish with amazing flavor.
|1 can chicken broth|
|1 can tomato sauce|
|1 cup yellow onion, finely chopped|
|1 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon thyme, dried|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 cup long-grain white rice|
- In a medium saucepan, add chicken broth, tomato sauce, onion, bell pepper, garlic, thyme, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and fluff rice with a fork. Place rice in a serving dish. Serve immediately.
|Main Ingredient:||Grains, Rice|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >