Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey-Glazed Rack of Lamb
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A sweet and tangy rack of lamb recipe.
|3 tablespoons butter|
|3 cup onions, (chopped)|
|1 cup carrot, (chopped)|
|2 cup beef broth|
|2 cup dry red wine|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|2 teaspoon tomato paste|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 cup honey|
|3 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2 racks of lamb, (trimmed)|
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and carrot and saute until deep brown, about 12 minutes. Add beef broth and next 4 ingredients; boil 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Mix flour and 1 tablespoon butter to paste in bowl. Whisk into sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens, whisking occasionally, about 10 minutes. Strain. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Whisk honey, soy sauce and mustard in small bowl to blend; add 2 tablespoons glaze to sauce. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet. Brush each rack with some of remaining glaze. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of lamb registers 130° F, brushing often with more glaze, about 35 minutes.
- Rewarm sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cut lamb between bones into chops. Serve chops with sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Lamb, Rack of Lamb|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >