Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey-Glazed Rack of Lamb
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A sweet and tangy rack of lamb recipe.
|3 tablespoons butter|
|3 cup onions, (chopped)|
|1 cup carrot, (chopped)|
|2 cup beef broth|
|2 cup dry red wine|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|2 teaspoon tomato paste|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 cup honey|
|3 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2 racks of lamb, (trimmed)|
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and carrot and saute until deep brown, about 12 minutes. Add beef broth and next 4 ingredients; boil 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Mix flour and 1 tablespoon butter to paste in bowl. Whisk into sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens, whisking occasionally, about 10 minutes. Strain. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Whisk honey, soy sauce and mustard in small bowl to blend; add 2 tablespoons glaze to sauce. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet. Brush each rack with some of remaining glaze. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of lamb registers 130° F, brushing often with more glaze, about 35 minutes.
- Rewarm sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cut lamb between bones into chops. Serve chops with sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Rack of Lamb, Lamb|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >