Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
All your favorite veggies in one dish!
|2 oz. butter|
|1 cup onions, (diced)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|2 cups tomato, (diced)|
|1 cup mushrooms|
|3/4 tablespoon rosemary, minced|
|8 oz. baby spinach|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
- In a large skillet or pan, melt butter on medium heat, then add onions, rosemary and garlic.
- Add remaining veggies and vinegar, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a light sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >