Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
All your favorite veggies in one dish!
|2 oz. butter|
|1 cup onions, (diced)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|2 cups tomato, (diced)|
|1 cup mushrooms|
|3/4 tablespoon rosemary, minced|
|8 oz. baby spinach|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
- In a large skillet or pan, melt butter on medium heat, then add onions, rosemary and garlic.
- Add remaining veggies and vinegar, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a light sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >