Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Country-Style Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Skip the grill, these pork ribs are the way to go.
|2 lb. boneless country-style pork ribs, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon cajun seasoning|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 onion, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic powder, onion powder and Cajun seasoning. With fingers, rub seasoning mixture all over the ribs.
- Spray a shallow foil-lined baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place ribs in baking pan then top with onion slices. Cover baking pan with foil, then bake until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Remove foil cover then brush ribs with barbecue sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or broil for 5 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >