Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Country-Style Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Skip the grill, these pork ribs are the way to go.
|2 lb. boneless country-style pork ribs, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon cajun seasoning|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 onion, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic powder, onion powder and Cajun seasoning. With fingers, rub seasoning mixture all over the ribs.
- Spray a shallow foil-lined baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place ribs in baking pan then top with onion slices. Cover baking pan with foil, then bake until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Remove foil cover then brush ribs with barbecue sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or broil for 5 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >